Send your CV
International Directories & Communications Executive
We are looking to hire an International Directories & Communications Executive. The successful candidate will join the firm’s Communications department.
- Managing the Firm’s rankings and preparing directory submissions for Chambers, The Legal 500, IFLR 1000, etc.
- Writing and editing texts written in English for directory submissions.
- Analysing results and producing reports with all recognitions for firm management.
- Managing all editorial calendars and planning for upcoming deadlines.
- Carrying out all administrative tasks related to directories, including budgeting and preparing documents for internal use.
- Assisting with various other marketing and communications tasks as needed.
- Native speaker or fluent in English (C2).
- 3-4 years experience in the functions mentioned above preferred. Similar experience at a law firm will also be considered.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or similar.
What we offer:
- Immediate start at our Madrid offices.
- Permanent contract.
Share by email