Send your CV
A lawyer for the Litigation and Arbitration practice
We are looking for a lawyer to join the Litigation and Arbitration practice to work alongside the other lawyers in the team on judicial proceedings and in arbitrations.
- Lawyer with a double degree in Law in the USA or the UK and Spain. Admitted to the bar in the USA/UK and Spain.
- English as a native language.
- Between 2 and 4 years of experience in international arbitration and/or litigation.
- The ideal candidate will be looking to join a law firm with international scope, and be motivated to grow professionally with our firm and progress in their career.
What we offer:
- Professional career opportunity at a growing firm.
- Immediate start at our Madrid offices.
- Competitive salary.
Share by email