Send your CV
Lawyer for the Public and Regulatory Law practice area
We are looking to hire a lawyer specialised in Regulatory Law, with between 3 and 5 years of experience in this area, acquired in a law firm.
Job offer for the Public and Regulatory Law practice area
- Law Degree.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in regulatory law, and particularly in Due Diligences in the energy and other regulated sectors, acquired in a law firm.
- Experience in public procurement will also be positively valued.
- A high level of English is essential.
- The ideal candidate will be looking to join a law firm with international scope, and be motivated to grow professionally with our firm and progress in their career.
What we offer:
- Professional career opportunity at a growing firm.
- Immediate start at our Madrid offices.
- Competitive salary.
Share by email