Send your CV
Junior Office Manager
We are looking for a Junior Office Manager to strengthen the Madrid office’s General Services team.
- Studies related to events and venue management.
- Up to two years’ experience in events and venue management.
- A high level of English is essential.
- We are looking for a problem solver who is flexible, takes initiative and is customer oriented.
You will collaborate with the Office Manager team in the Madrid offices on the following tasks:
- Coordinating with the building’s Security and Maintenance departments,
- Resolving incidents in the office,
- Stock and supply management,
- Contacting and managing external suppliers,
- Participating in and organising events and Partners’ Meetings (catering, audiovisual resources, attendance lists, hosts, etc.),
- Coordinating reception and meeting rooms,
- Managing the cleaning and maintenance of the office, ensuring that the facilities are always impeccable,
- Organising working lunches and breakfasts,
- Checking the office budget (office material, suppliers, etc.),
- Participating in the office’s emergency plan
- Coordinating internal moves and office changes
Share by email