Send your CV
Money Laundering Prevention Officer
We are looking for an MLP Officer for the Madrid office, reporting to the head of the area, who will manage the entire client intake process from a money laundering prevention perspective prior to the opening of the case, as well as the systems and processes.
- Identification and prioritisation of customer risk level in CRM and ERP (according to MLP and TF criteria).
- Verification that the Proposals/Engagement letters meet the firm’s requirements and control the related economic risk.
- Money Laundering Prevention Audits.
- Review and approval of customer documentation (KYC).
- Participation in the conflict check process.
- University Degree. Postgraduate studies in MLP valued.
- Five years of experience in a similar role (compliance) in a large company or regulated entity, bank or Big Four.
- Practical knowledge of the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Experience in the use of CRM and ERP tools (knowledge of SAP is an asset), Lexis Nexis.
- Client focused, able to collaborate in joint projects involving coordination with different areas.
- High level of English.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract.
- Immediate start at our Madrid offices.
- Competitive salary.
At Pérez-Llorca we advocate equal opportunities for people who apply for vacancies at the firm regardless of their sex, race, age, nationality, marital status, political or religious beliefs, sexual orientation or family and/or personal situation. We are committed to talent without labels and we want to contribute to the creation of stable and quality employment, without any bias in the selection processes.
Share by email