We are looking for a Professional Support Lawyer for the Knowledge Management team.
-Degree in Law.
-5 years of experience in the Corporate, M&A or commercial-financial department of a law firm.
-A very high level of English.
- Drafting models, memoranda and internal guides on commercial matters.
- Resolving complex technical legal queries.
- Supporting the practice in legal research, locating precedents, doctrine and jurisprudence of interest.
- Monitoring regulatory, case law and doctrinal law developments.
- Producing internal newsletters on areas of interest and providing support in the drafting of information briefings and newsletters for clients.
- Supporting the drafting of doctrinal articles and other publications.
- Supporting the practice in defining its annual knowledge management strategy and objectives, as well as evaluating their achievement.
- Managing the internal precedent template platform and developing related technology (automation, legaltech, intranet etc.).
- Promoting and working on initiatives that support PLL’s knowledge sharing strategy.