We are looking for a Professional Support Lawyer for the Knowledge Management team.
- Degree in Law.
- 5 years of experience in the Corporate, M&A or commercial-financial department of a law firm.
- A very high level of English.
- Drafting models, memoranda and internal guides on commercial matters.
- Resolving complex technical legal queries.
- Supporting the practice in legal research, locating precedents, doctrine and jurisprudence of interest.
- Monitoring regulatory, case law and doctrinal law developments.
- Producing internal newsletters on areas of interest and providing support in the drafting of information briefings and newsletters for clients.
- Supporting the drafting of doctrinal articles and other publications.
- Supporting the practice in defining its annual knowledge management strategy and objectives, as well as evaluating their achievement.
- Managing the internal precedent template platform and developing related technology (automation, legaltech, intranet etc.).
- Promoting and working on initiatives that support PLL’s knowledge sharing strategy.
At Pérez-Llorca we advocate equal opportunities for people who apply for vacancies at the firm regardless of their sex, race, age, nationality, marital status, political or religious beliefs, sexual orientation or family and/or personal situation. We are committed to talent without labels and we want to contribute to the creation of stable and quality employment, without any bias in the selection processes.