We are looking for a Professional Support Lawyer specialised in Tax to support the tax law practice area from the Knowledge Management team.
As a Professional Support Lawyer, you will join the Knowledge Management area, and will carry out the following functions, among others:
- Resolve complex technical legal queries.
- Support the practice area in legal research, finding precedents, academic writing and case law of interest.
- Monitor developments in regulations, case law and academic writing.
- Produce internal newsletters on developments of interest and provide support in the drafting of information briefings and newsletters for clients.
- Support in the drafting of the tax department’s academic articles and publications.
- Support in the preparation of events related to tax matters.
- Support to the practice area for the definition of its annual knowledge management strategy and objectives, as well as for the evaluation of their achievement.
- Identify the training needs of the team and attend to them, collaborating in the preparation of internal training sessions.
- Manage the internal template and precedent platform and develop related technology (automation, legaltech, intranet etc.).
- Degree in Law. Postgraduate studies in tax matters will be valued positively.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a tax lawyer in a reputable law firm or consultancy.
- A very high level of English.
What we offer:
- Professional career opportunity at a growing firm.
- Immediate start at our Madrid offices.
- Competitive salary.
The ideal candidate will be looking to join a law firm with international scope, and be motivated to grow professionally with our firm and progress in their career.
At Pérez-Llorca we advocate equal opportunities for people who apply for vacancies at the firm regardless of their sex, race, age, nationality, marital status, political or religious beliefs, sexual orientation or family and/or personal situation. We are committed to talent without labels and we want to contribute to the creation of stable and quality employment, without any bias in the selection processes.