Send your CV
Lawyer for the Real Estate area of the Madrid office
We are looking to hire a lawyer for the Real Estate practice at our office in Madrid.
- Degree in Law. Member of the Madrid Bar Association (ICAM).
- 4-8 years of experience in Real Estate Law, acquired in a law firm.
- A high level of English is essential.
The ideal candidate will be looking to join a law firm with international scope, and be motivated to grow professionally with our firm and progress in their career.
What we offer:
- Professional career opportunity at a growing firm.
- Immediate start at our Madrid offices.
- Competitive salary.
Share by email