- High level of English
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office.
- Experience in a similar position.
- Reception: answering phone calls, attending to visits, management of meeting rooms.
- Administrative work: photocopying, scanning, binding, Excel files, PPT presentations, Word documents…
- Agenda management: purchasing tickets, booking hotels, resolving possible problems.
- Invoicing: managing purchase orders, following up on invoices, liaising with the accounting department, inputting lawyers’ hours in the system.
What we offer:
- Immediate start at our Madrid offices.
- Permanent contract.
At Pérez-Llorca we advocate equal opportunities for people who apply for vacancies at the firm regardless of their sex, race, age, nationality, marital status, political or religious beliefs, sexual orientation or family and/or personal situation. We are committed to talent without labels and we want to contribute to the creation of stable and quality employment, without any bias in the selection processes.