Send your CV
Undergraduate work experience
Students in the third year of a law degree or above who want to supplement their academic learning with work experience.
- Excellent academic record and command of English.
- Knowledge of other languages will be valued positively.
What we offer:
- Summer (June or July) work experience programme in Madrid, Barcelona, London and New York.
- Work experience programme during the academic year in Madrid, Barcelona, London and New York.
- Professional career opportunity at a growing firm.
- In-house “TESEO” training programme, awarded the Best European Training Programme in 2007 and 2013 by Managing Partners’ Forum, finalist in 2009 and 2010. Winner of the international award Best Talent Management and Retention, MPF Awards for Management Excellence in collaboration with Harvard Business Review and Financial Times, 2013.
At Pérez-Llorca we advocate equal opportunities for people who apply for vacancies at the firm regardless of their sex, race, age, nationality, marital status, political or religious beliefs, sexual orientation or family and/or personal situation. We are committed to talent without labels and we want to contribute to the creation of stable and quality employment, without any bias in the selection processes.
Madrid, Barcelona, Londres y Nueva York
Share by email