The Land Planning team’s lawyers and specialised technicians give comprehensive advice covering all possible angles. The experience and doctrinal work of our professionals at Pérez-Llorca combine to form a strong team capable of handling a diverse range of issues related to land planning. We advise on areas including:
- Urban planning and management instruments: we advise on the drafting, processing, revision and analysis of land planning instruments such as general plans, partial plans, replotting projects, detailed studies and development projects, forming multidisciplinary teams with architects, engineers, economists and sociologists.
- Urban planning and real estate developments: we advise on the planning, follow-up, management, instigation and negotiation of urban developments and assets (e.g. shopping centres, business and logistics parks, office buildings, residential developments, homes, holiday apartments, hospitals etc.). We also draft and negotiate land planning agreements and collaboration protocols in order to facilitate these kinds of projects.
- Judicial and administrative proceedings: we give legal land planning advice on jurisdictional contentious-administrative proceedings as well as on the preliminary proceedings (through administrative channels), assisting with negotiating with the public administrations and preparing all necessary arguments and resources before the contentious courts.
- Land planning reports: we analyse the land planning status of plots of land and real estate assets, including detecting contingencies, establishing the applicable planning parameters, making amendments to or implementing urban uses, carrying out risk analysis and creating legal planning strategies to resolve the problems detected.
- Sale and purchase of plots of land, ongoing building projects and finished properties: we provide urban planning advice on all types of real estate transactions pertaining to residential, commercial, touristic, industrial and logistical plots of land. Licences, permits, authorisations and concessions: we process and secure all types of administrative titles that permit the material implementation and operation of the projects.
- Land planning entities: our services include the creation and drafting of by-laws and terms of reference, representation at general assemblies and the administrative management of Urban Conservation Entities and Compensation Committees.
- Master plans and singular projects: we develop master plans and coordinate with multidisciplinary teams comprised of architects, engineers, economists and sociologists who are responsible for drafting and analysing the urban planning instruments, as well as any other planning instruments such as coastal, airport and environmental redevelopment projects.